Running Line Monitoring System
Running Line Monitors are designed to measure the tension and length of a winch drum wire-rope passing through its three wheels, with real time readings shown on a display unit.
Typically used in mooring, cable laying and numerous winch operations to measure and record line tension its robust design make it the industry leading line tension monitor.
- Designed specifically for harsh marine type environments its modular easy to rig design allows for quick setup, installation and servicing.
- Can be supplied with various diameter wheels to suit particular rope diameters.
- Light weight, machined flat plate design.
- The centre wheel axle is a gauged shearpin load cell with integrated 4…20mA signal conditioning amplifier and subsea rated connector all sealed to IP68.
- Optionally line speed and payout is measured using an integrated rotary encoder mounted onto the bottom encoder wheel, in a sealed IP68 housing.
- System can be supplied as a separate item for integration with customers’ existing PLC’s or with a digital display cabinet/TFT touch screen.
- High capacity up to 200t line tension
- Carrying points allowing easy and safe portability
- Fully sealed design to IP68
- Robust design suitable for offshore industry
- Integral speed and distance measurements as well as tension
- Easy to rig without the need to remove sheaves from axles
- Lifting and securing points
- Optional mounting fixtures
- Winch load monitoring
- Fish towing and salvage
- Cable laying
- Crane load monitoring
Clamp Line Tensiometer
Clamp Line Tensiometer measures tension on static lines. This device is easy to install and is available in standard sizes or can be custom-built to your specifications. This system installs in minutes at any convenient point on a fixed position line and can monitor overhead lifting or guy wire applications.